The reason we have a Fall Fundraiser!
Please accept our sincere thanks for your participation as an Annual Sponsor for Fairhope Educational Enrichment Foundation. We feel privileged to partner with you in an effort to compliment the outstanding education our children receive in Fairhope Public Schools.
All proceeds from our fundraising efforts benefit STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) enrichment programs in all Fairhope public schools. Over the last 26 years, FEEF has provided almost 3 million in enrichment programs to our Fairhope students. Your support and generosity when sponsoring FEEF events provided over $125,000 to our schools for the 2021-2022 school year. Take a look at some of FEEF’s accomplishments below.
Through the support of our community FEEF has created and sustained:
- The award-winning Pelican’s Nest Science Lab
- The Black Box Theatre at Fairhope High School (FHS)
- The new piano, guitar and choral programs at both the middle and high schools
FEEF also funds:
- Hands-on Science Labs at Fairhope High, Fairhope East Elementary (FEES) Fairhope West,
- Elementary (FWES) and J Larry Newton Elementary (JLN)
- Upgrades to the engineering, art, and dance classrooms at FHS
- Teacher grants for STEAM labs, robo4cs, graphic design, project based learning activities
In the Spring of 2021, in part due to the integral role FEEF plays in STEAM education within our community and schools, FWES and FEES were both awarded the Cognia STEAM Accreditation.
A very special thank you to our event sponsor
What a great way to honor our teacher’s this year!
Sponsor a Teacher –Click the purchase tickets link above to sponsor an amazing teacher. Ask your principal or email FEEF (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get a special discount code just for teachers.