The reason we have a Fall Fundraiser!
Please accept our sincere thanks for your participation as an Annual Sponsor for Fairhope Educational Enrichment Foundation. We feel privileged to partner with you in an effort to compliment the outstanding education our children receive in Fairhope Public Schools.
All proceeds from our fundraising efforts benefit STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) enrichment programs in all Fairhope public schools. Over the last 27 years, FEEF has provided almost 3 million in enrichment programs to our Fairhope students. Your support and generosity when sponsoring FEEF events provided over $125,000 to our schools for the 2022-2023 school year. Take a look at some of FEEF’s accomplishments below.
Through the support of our community FEEF has created and sustained:
- The recent building of the Pavilion at the Nest outdoor classroom structure.
- The recent creation of our Alabama Wildlife Outdoor certified garden.
- The award-winning Pelican’s Nest Science Lab
- The Black Box Theatre at Fairhope High School (FHS)
- The new piano, guitar and choral programs at both the middle and high schools
FEEF also funds:
- Hands-on Science Labs at Fairhope High, Fairhope East Elementary (FEES) Fairhope West,
- Elementary (FWES) and J Larry Newton Elementary (JLN)
- Upgrades to the engineering, art, and dance classrooms at FHS
- Teacher grants for STEAM labs, robo4cs, graphic design, project based learning activities
In the Spring of 2021, in part due to the integral role FEEF plays in STEAM education within our community and schools, FWES and FEES were both awarded the Cognia STEAM Accreditation.
Thank you to all of our AMAZING supporters, without which none of what we do would be possible!