Sponsorships for FEEF Presents Paint the Town are Now Available
Last year your support and generosity allowed FEEF to provide over $192,700 to Fairhope public schools. Thanks you you the following programs were made possible in our schools that would otherwise not exist.
- Hands-on Science Labs at Fairhope Intermediate and J. Larry Newton
- Interactive Smart Board for STEAM lessons in the classroom and at Pelican’s Nest Science Lab, Lego Learn to Learn kits and professional development for Fairhope Elementary
- Choral, Guitar and Piano Programs, including teacher salaries, for Fairhope Middle
- Guitar, Choral, Piano Programs and upgrades for the art, band, engineering and theatre for Fairhope High
- Tutoring programs for each school
- Ricky Trione Art Classes for J Larry Newton and Fairhope Elementary students
- Teacher Classroom Grants providing robotics, guided reading programs, AP and ACT prep software, digital drawing tablets, Pelican’s Nest Science Lab microscopes, and MORE!
Your sponsorship of this FEEF event makes a difference in the quality of education our students receive.
For more information please contact Meg Lowry, executive director, at email@example.com or 251-990-3333 or 334-207-5580.